Henrik Theiling wrote at 2005-08-12 18:24:06 (+0200)
 > Hi!
 >
 > Carsten Becker <[log in to unmask]> writes:
 > > And how are /these below/ pronounced now? Nobody has answered yet, so
 > > I'm asking again.
 >
 > I can't see them, otherwise, I'd have answered.  I only see empty
 > boxes.
 >
 > **Henrik

As Carsten says, you need to look at them in Doulos SIL.  Only the
first two are even actual Unicode characters - the others are in the
Private Use Area.

According to Unicode, the first two are

ʆ   U+0286 LATIN SMALL LETTER ESH WITH CURL (palatalized voiceless postalveolar fricative)
ʠ   U+02A0 LATIN SMALL LETTER Q WITH HOOK (voiceless uvular implosive)

which seem simple enough.

SIL's names for the others are available here:
http://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=DoulosSIL_Technical#062ef8d8

I'm not sure why Carsten has picked out this particular set of
characters.