On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 Larry Sulky <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I noted a typo in the Barbarian section on names.
>You translate what
>should have been "Headcrusher" as "Nosecrusher",
>or something like that.

Thanks for the kind words, and the correction. You are
absolutely correct. I've taken care of that on the
documents posted at
http://www.geocites.com/donaldboozer/.
I can just imagine someone not familiar with
conlanging looking at those and trying to puzzle out:
"If the word means head here, why does it mean nose
over there? If it's in a combination, does it refer to
the whole head and not the nose (or vice
versa)...????" Thanks again for catching that. By the
way, you're the first one to find it.

http://mail.yahoo.com