Amy and PEM-list,
In my feeble attempt at whimsy, I neglected to disclose my financial interest in "Pediatric Resuscitation: A Practical Approach"  As many of you know, this is the follow-up to our first pediatric mock code book.  I sincerely apologize for this omission.
Mark Roback

-----Original Message-----
From: Roback, Mark
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 3:36 PM
To: 'Amy Maneker'; [log in to unmask]
Cc: 'Teach, Stephen'
Subject: RE: Resource Books

Hello Amy,
I might have a slightly biased opinion but, I know of at least one "must have" book in PEM ;-)
Pediatric Resuscitation: A Practical Approach

http://www2.acep.org/bookstore/index.cfm?go=product.detail&id=10280

Mark

Mark G. Roback, M.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Fellowship Director, Section of Emergency Medicine
The Children's Hospital, Denver
office:  303-837-2888
fax:  303-764-8694