Yahya Abdal-Aziz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What kind of music do L1 speakers of your conlang(s) make?  What kinds of
> mathematics do they do?

    I'd like to ask a more specific question along those lines.  What
factor times two pi has its own morpheme in your languages?  In English, of
course, it's 1/2.  In Gladilatian it's 1; "ryt" is "two pi".  I haven't
decided yet for Seezzitonian, but I think it's going to be 1 as well.

                 Dennis Paul Himes    <>    [log in to unmask]
                   http://home.cshore.com/himes/dennis.htm
        Gladilatian page: http://home.cshore.com/himes/glad/lang.htm
       Seezzitonian page: http://home.cshore.com/himes/umuto/lang.htm

Disclaimer: "True, I talk of dreams; which are the children of an idle
brain, begot of nothing but vain fantasy; which is as thin of substance as
the air."                      - Romeo & Juliet, Act I Scene iv Verse 96-99