On 11/19/05, Carsten Becker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> When leave the "Abfrage" (Query) dialogue empty, MySQL will print out
> all data that is stored in the database, as shown in ./problem_1.jpg. In
> my case at least, where there is supposed to be IPA, there are only
> questionmarks printed out.

Not the case here. Example from my run:

Momentan insgesamt 17 Einträge in der Datenbank gespeichert.
#12, *-ang* /ɑŋ/ *article* (animate, suffix): *the*
 mehirang → the tree

Marks the 'agent' θ-role on a noun.

*Hinzugefügt am: 2005-11-06* [
edit<http://www.thereeds.org/ayeri_dictionary/index.php?go=edit&id=12>]
[
delete <http://www.thereeds.org/ayeri_dictionary/index.php?go=delete&id=12>]

I'm using MySQL 4.1.9 and PHP 5.0.3 on Linux with Apache 2.0.53 (via
mod_php).

I assume you don't normally have trouble displaying Unicode in your browser,
so my iniitial guess is that your PHP engine is not outputting a

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>