Hi, All. This is more appropriate to AUXLANG but I thought I'd post in CONLANG as well... hope that's okay.

Here is something new that I've been working on: Elomi ( http://ca.geocities.com/handydad/elomi/elomi-main.html).

I've always liked the sound of Hawai'ian and other Polynesian languages, but had never thought of a way to achieve something like it in a self-segregating morphology with the clear-cut compounding mechanisms that I prefer. Now I think I have.

Elomi's genesis lies within Konya but it is quite a different language. It is even more vowel-y. Its morphology is even simpler. It is strongly head-initial. And I think it is prettier, more appealing, though at the cost, sometimes, of some extra syllables.

For a while at least, I intend to pursue Konya and Elomi in parallel. Every construct that gets thought of for one probably needs a counterpart in the other.

The Elomi web site is nearly identical to that of Konya, and I have created a Yahoo group (linkable from the web site). I invite your comments and critiques there.  I look forward to hearing from you all.

---larry