Hi Janusz!

This is a known bug in the most recent release, caused by a stylesheet
error. The error has now been fixed: if you download the current working
set from the CVS repository and rebuild the HTML version, you will see a
much less surprising numbering scheme (and the text looks a bit prettier
too)

We are planning to make a complete new file release in January. If you
want to experiment with the new versions before then,
http://www.tei-c.org/Council/tcw06.xml has the full gory details on how
how to build things from CVS.

Lou