Hi everybody,

I am really glad to let you know that oXygen 7 is available. There are
more than 50 new additions, they are all described, some with short
video demonstrations on our website:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

I would like to mention only a couple of the new features. Sure, first
the continuous validation with marking the errors on screen and
presenting the error message for the current error, then the content
completion that remembers the most recently used entries and the support
for learning words (this needs to be enabled from Options->Preferences
-- Editor / Tag Insight / Features / Learn words) that presents on
CTRL+Space after a prefix the words entered previously in the document
that start with that prefix.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina