Hi bad boys,

My messages concerning the greatest challenge ever mentioned

in AUXLANG, that's to say a dictionary of 40,000 words of

Collateral Interlingua, the most advanced auxlang creation,

are very important to show the endless intolerance of esperantists,

fanatic obscurantists, lost for Civilization.

Messages concerning esperanto are welcome in esperanto sites,

irrelevant here.

*

Jacques

*