I'm fiddling with Ceqli again, and I'd like input from everybody on the orthography.

1.  Diphthongs.   Currently, Ceqli works like Loglan.   'i' and 'u' automatically form diphthongs when
juxtaposed with other vowels.  This looks good on the printed page, but lacks the unu sono - unu
litero neatness of Eo.  I'm thinking of switching to y and w for the semivowels.   This makes works
like pya look good, and also enables me to have contrasts between pya /pja/ and pia /pia/, the latter
being two syllables with the 'i' stressed (penultimate stress is the Ceqli rule).  But it makes
combinations like aw, ey, etc. look not so good in print.  But I know I have to go one way or the
other.

2.  Affricates.   Ceqli has two affricates that are expressed by single letters  c /tS/ and j /jZ/.  But it
has other affricates expressed with two  ts, ps,  and many more potential ones that haven't been
used  dz, ks, bz.   That seems un-neat.  Especially in contrast to Loglan, which used tc and dj for
the first two.  Ought I to change to tx (or maybe tc) and dj?

I'd appreciate everybody's reaction to these problems.