I'd go with 'y' and 'w' for the semivowels. Beauty is subjective, but
this does give you some flexibility, as you note. I think 'bey' and
'saw' are as pretty as 'bei' and 'sau'.

I'd stick with the c and j spellings (unless you want a letter for
/Z/, for which 'j' would be appropriate). It's handy, I find, to make
use of all 26 English letters, even if they aren't all used
'natively'. If you spelled /tS/ as 'tx', I think you would want to
assign a different sound to 'c' and it's hard to think what that might
be. So since you need /tS/ and you've got 'c' lying around.....

---Kraw(!)nzo