> Ygyde is really a quest for linguistic perfection.
> Octal system is part of Ygyde because it is superior
> to decimal system.

Superior?  I don't think so.  Again you're missing the natural elements
involved.  I did some research a while back on numbering systems and
decimal is used in all but a few cultures.  Those that don't mostly used
base-5 or base-20, with only a minute few using anyhing else like
base-8.  Why base-10?  Probably for the obvious reason that we have 10
fingers, and generally that is what young children use when they learn
to count.

> If you believe that "owa" (5) "owe" (4) and "owy" (3)
> sound too much alike, you can use "owa ofo" instead
> of "owa," "owe ofy" instead of "owe," and "owy ofe"
> instead of "owy."

Except you still have the same problem with the possibility of <y> being
mispronounced as [e]:  owe ofy [owe owe], owy ofe [owe owe].