On Sat, 25 Feb 2006, Andrew Nowicki wrote:

> [much trimmed]

> - Sona stinks.

     You have said this about several languages you don't like.
To me this is a childish response.

> Ygyde is the front runner in the philosophical/a-priori
> group,

     This is a preposterous assertion.  By what measure?

>        but it is in constant flux.  [...]

     In which case, why should I pay much attention to it>

>                     What it needs is a small group of
> dedicated, Linux-like voluntaries who will test its
> oligosynthetic foundations and publish test results in
> a linguistic journal.

     I suspect that most linguistic journals do not take seriously
the whole field of constructed IALs.

--
Paul Bartlett