Scientific, technical, zoological, botanical, medical, artistic

vocabularies

constitute together the most abundant part of your language.

An auxlang must be able to cover for all your language

and so, an auxlang must be encyclopedic.

Modern Interlingua, called also Collateral Interlingua,

is an encyclopedic language.

I am elaborating a dictionary of Collateral Interlingua,

visible in the archives of Linguamundi Yahoo Grupo,

that after two months counts already 18,000 words

and will count 40,000 words at the end of 2006.

Scientific, technical, zoological, botanical, medical, artistic

vocabularies are very international in our Occident, and even

in other parts of the world.

You'll recognize your own words in Modern Interlingua,

called also Collateral Interlingua,

an encyclopedic language.

Best regards,

Jacques