Woot!

I just finished the third-or-so revision of the Seinundjé script, and
now it doen't suck completely!

http://njyar.thesmerf.com/images/seinscript.png

The chart's a little dense because there are a lot of characters; the
black letterforms are independent glyphs, the red forms are diacritics,
and legends are blue. The short vowel matras come in sets of three, as
they carry consonany harmony (palatal, retroflex, and alveolar
consonants harmonise); they are shown aligned with the POA they mark
harmony for. The long vowel matras don't *show* harmony, but they don't
necessarily disrupt it!

The six forms in the lower right mean the following:
s_< : This consonant is preceded by a homorganic fricative of same voicing.
_: : Geminate consonant.
_y : CV > CjV
V(underline): Repeat preceding vowel mark.
s_: This consonant is preceded by /s/ or /z/, depending on voicing.
n_: This consonant is preceded by a homorganic nasal.

These six diacritics are "formal style" and they aren't always used in
casual writing.

I feel accomplished. Now, to transliterate some texts...

--
Shreyas Sampat
http://njyar.blogspot.com