I am trying to learn P5 have created a valid and well-formed document, and
am now trying get a stylesheet to transform this document to HTML.

My stylesheet has some CSS coding in the <style> element and other
elements that format the rest of the document.  It appears that the
transformation only processes the first template and only the first CSS
rule.  Could someone please take a look at my XML and XSL and tell me what
is going on?

I had this down pretty well in the P4 world, but P5 is posing some
problems.

For what it's worth, I have tried to work with this problem in Oxygen 7.1
and XML Spy 2006 Home Edition.

Thanks,

Bill Walker
Imaging Field Services Officer
Amigos Library Services, 14400 Midway Road, Dallas, TX 75244-3509
800-843-8482 ext: 2853
972-340-2853 (direct)
972-991-6061 (fax)
www.amigos.org Email: [log in to unmask]