Hi everybody,

Just a quick note to let you know that oXygen 7.1 is available and
contains, with an "experimental" status, the TEI P5 0.3.1.

Although it is only a minor release the 7.1 version of oXygen adds more
than 20 new features and I would like to mention support for executing
XQuery against the eXist and Berkeley DB XML databases, a Quick find
tool bar (CTRL+ALT+F) and more flexible formant and indent support. For
more details about the new features see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

There are also important performance improvements and I would like to
say thanks to Charles Muller for sending over his documents for tests
and for notifying us about those issues. We managed to improve the
opening time for a document of about 6.5 Mb by a factor of more than 10.

More information about oXygen in general can be found on our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com/

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina