Peter Boot wrote:
> When I create a new schema where I include, besides the default modules,
> just the manuscript description module, Roma generates an invalid schema,
> because the country element (a.o.) is used but not defined. If I include
> the names and dates module, the error is solved.
>
> Is this the expected behaviour?

yes. its because we don't have a way of recording the dependency at present

the relationship between manuscript, namesdates, and corpus modules is
due for a cleanup, as part of the prosopography activity. When that has
reported, and says which elements it wants added/changed/removed, the
setup can be rationalized to avoid the problem you've met.
--
Sebastian Rahtz

*Open Source and Sustainability*
10-12 April 2006, Oxford