I should add that this ought to work under any operating system. To make
any font visible to the Java Virtual Machine, just copy it into the
lib/fonts (lib\fonts, whatever) directory of your Java installation and
then restart any Java apps you have going. The font should show up in
the fonts menu of any app that gives you a choice of fonts.

Peter