When I create a new schema where I include, besides the default modules,
just the manuscript description module, Roma generates an invalid schema,
because the country element (a.o.) is used but not defined. If I include
the names and dates module, the error is solved.

Is this the expected behaviour? Should I know this? The Guidelines say:
'Additional elements of particular relevance to manuscript description,
such as those for names and dates, *may* also be made available by
including the relevant module in one's schema'.

Peter