I am using the TEI-XSL stylesheets (v. 5.2.16) via Oxygen 7.1. While HTML
works marvelously, PDF conversion with the fo-stylesheets included in the
above package and the Oxygen built-in FO-Processor fails: all extended Greek
characters appear as # (everything else, numbers and occasional Latin
characters is fine). I have tried changing font names in the tei-param files
and setting the language to EL ISO code for Greek) without any luck.

Is there anything that can be done with Oxygen or do I need to use other
tools? I am an absolute novice in xsl-fo transformation and any suggestions
would be more then welcome!

Notis

Notis Toufexis
Grammar of Medieval Greek project