Hi,

Just what I wrote: Collateral Interlingua

is as old as Classic Interlingua.

But I insist that Collateral Interlingua was and is modern

and Classic Interlingua was and is obsolete.

Only Collateral Interlingua has a real future.

I also recall that André Martinet was the real boss

in the elaboration of Interlingua, while Alexander Gode

was his disloyal employee.

I insist that Stan Mulaik, just because he met once

Alexander Gode, rejects the important French part

in Interlingua, and because he is ignoring Spanish,

Portuguese and Italian, leads Interlingua

into an obsolete classical spelling that condemns its future.

Best regards,

Jacques

*