Nice. There's nothing better for the IAL movement as a whole than when a person gets to retire. I find the best way for me to get something done that isn't work-related is to take my laptop to a coffee shop for the day. I'm not allowed to doze off there or do anything unproductive (because then I would just look silly, having brought a computer just so that I can fool around). It's also easy to meet people there and the subject of what you're working on would likely come up.