Don skribis je 2006.03.18 10.54 ptm...
> On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 18:39:45 -0800, Donald J. HARLOW
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Not only does the language have certain attractive characteristics,
>> but  people have spent much of that century building an infrastructure
>> aimed  at promoting the language. One of the major flaws in most
>> auxlang  projects is that they pay no attention to the need for
>> logistical  planning -- i.e., where are you going to get the
>> resources, human,  financial and other, to promote your project?
>

> If by "my project" you mean Romanyol,

I was actually aiming at the English "you" that is translated into
Esperanto as "oni". I did not have Romanyol, or Interlingua, or Ygyde,
or aUI, specifically in mind.

> Yes, but at my age one doesn't really bother one's head about what can
> be  done in a hundred years.

"One"? I still do, at 63 going on 64. "The journey of a thousand miles
begins with a single step" ... and requires approximately 1,999,999 more
after that, far too many for a single lifetime. Which shouldn't stop you
from going forward.

--
-- Don HARLOW
    http://donh.best.vwh.net/