Thank you, Krawnzo kay Stivezo!  Just what I was looking for.  Here's
another I thought of.  Analagous to Tceqli/Guaspi, but all morphs in the
shape nTnS, where T is a tall letter and S a short one.  bdfhklt being the
physically tall letters.  So, a _typographical_ scheme rather than a
phonetic one. Or, you could include as talls letters that hang below the
line also -- gjpqy.  Then you could have words like go, blu, krawn, la,
flasixmovrucaze, etc.

I know you're right, Stivezo, about final consonants being liable to
dropping out.  However, there are plenty of languages, I think, that hold
on to them tightly. English mainly does, and German and Russian.  So I'd
still like to fool around with maybe a nCVC form.  Of course, you'd try to
end them as much as possible with nasoliquids anyway.  Then you could have
nC(nVC)VL, where you have one or more consonants followed by a vowel-
nasoliquid, with zero or more VC combinations in the middle.  To make that
right, you really need to have a three-way distinction.  I mean, unlike
Tceqli, that just classes the nasoliquids as vowels, you'd have to have
three - consonants, vowels, and nasoliquids, to keep morphs from beginning
with a nasoliquid. OTOH, having a sparse, two-way distinction has a certain
elegance to it.

You know, that nC(nVC)VL shape would make multisyllables a pretty easy
thing, while eliminating, of course, all CV words.  Darn.  You just _gotta_
have CV's.  They're so....straightforward.