Jacques Dehée skribis je 2006.03.17 6.48 ptm...
> On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:16:00 -0500, Chris Burd <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>

>>Jacques,
>>
>>Stan Mulaik lives just outside Atlanta, Georgia, not in Salt Lake City.
>>=========================================================================
>

> Stan Mulaik lived in Salt Lake City.
>
> Jazef Harb lived in Portugal, then in Italy
>
> and says he lives now in France.
>
> Mormons are itinerant.

What makes you think that Stan is a Mormon? Not everybody from Salt Lake
City is. (In fact, I seem to remember Stan telling me that he is not.)

And, more importantly, what would it matter to the question of auxlangs
if he was?

> There is an interessant question:
>
> what is (or are) the reason(s) of the important involvement
>
> of American sects in auxlangs ?

What important involvement is this? Are you referring to the Mormons? Or
the Seventh-Day Adventists? Or Jehovah's Witnesses? Or perhaps the ACES
(American Catholic Esperanto Society)?

--
-- Don HARLOW
    http://donh.best.vwh.net/