>I'd be happy to transcribe those phrases into IPA, except I have no idea
>how to get an application that lets me type it. I have Unicode fonts and I
>see the IPA, but I have no idea how to produce it. If anyone can help with
>that, I'll do it.

>Thomas

Um, I've seen this argument a couple of times now, but last I checked,
Wikipedia had built-in IPA support in itself. The edit window has an "Insert
Character" box that covers most of IPA symbols - all letters it seems, plus
a handful of the more common diacritics.

And, FWIW, I usually write palatalized aspirates with a superscript  ([C]).
I know it isn't fully accurate, but it works. (At least if you aren't one of
those people who mark affrication with superscripts too.)

John Vertical