I have put up a JavaScript for convering between different numeric
bases at <http://www.melroch.se/baseconv.html>

I didn't write this converter  my math skills are far too inadequate
for that! As far as I remember the author was  someone on the Conlang
email list.  I just changed it to use base 12, as in Quenya, as default
value and put it up here on my site, so that everyone can use it
including me when away from home!
--
/BP 8^)>

    "Maybe" is a strange word.  When mum or dad says it
    it means "yes", but when my big brothers say it it
    means "no"!

                            (Philip Jonsson jr, age 7)