________________________________

From: Brown University Bicycle Commuting List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of GeWilli
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIKE-TO-BROWN] Questions about buying a new bike

Good comments.  Talk to different bike shops.  Don't just get one
opinion (that's a good aspect about this place - different opinions).

Bike to Brown discussion list:
http://listserv.brown.edu/archives/bike-to-brown.html

Bike to Brown website:
http://biketobrown.brown.edu/