Henrik Theiling skrev:
> Hi!
>
> Benct Philip Jonsson <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>>>Does this mean I actually have to document the format?!
>>>-=| I hereby declare that file format to be self-explanatory. |=-
>>>:-)
>>
>>Ekki svona fljót, mašur!  While I don't think you need to
>>write a doc'n quite immediately, I hope you will answer
>>questions?
>

> :-)  Of course.  There will be some docs in the future.

Just one thing: for your own sanity's sake number your
rules so that you can locate/identify them when you don't
understand how/why things get weird -- assuming that you
run your soundchange applier with some kind of logfile.

--
/BP 8^)>

    "Maybe" is a strange word.  When mum or dad says it
    it means "yes", but when my big brothers say it it
    means "no"!

                            (Philip Jonsson jr, age 7)