Hi!

Benct Philip Jonsson <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> >  The main
> > stuff in the archive is a Perl module and the main Perl script, both
> > of which should be usable with Windows Perl installation, too.  I
> > don't know about standard paths, etc., but there should be a standard,
> > system Perl library directory where the module have to go.
>
> OK.

Just to test the script for a start, maybe Perl finds the module when
you cd to the extraction directory, and invoke:

   perl /I.\perl schcompile examples\s17.sch

This is a direct translation of what I'd do under Unix:

   perl -I./perl schcompile examples/s17.sch

This should create the file HT\Conlang\S17.pm .

> > It should be portable, but I cannot test it.
>
> I would be very thankful if *someone* with the know-how
> and the means would be willing to do the work...

I'd greatly appreciate this and would immediately include the installation
hints into the INSTALL doc.

**Henrik