On Fri, 5 May 2006, Martin Holmes wrote:
> IMHO, the single most significant thing we could all do to encourage the use
> of TEI is to make sure that in every project we do with TEI where materials
> are available online, the TEI XML is also available for view. ...

This sounds good to me.

You might also want to consider make it easier for people to find out about
TEI.  So, you could also add a sentence like:
    This web site is coded using an XML language called TEI.
and have a link to www.tei-c.org and use a logo like:
    http://www.tei-c.org/logos/TEI-175.jpg
If each TEI-coded site did this, ...

--
Barry Cornelius              Computing Services, University of Oxford
[log in to unmask]    13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK