Martin Holmes wrote:

>     E multiple definitions of "mix.dictionaries" without "combine"
> attribute
>
> which is a bug I'd hit in my original schema -- I think it's a hiccup
> in ROMA -
well, a hiccup in the source of P5, to be precise.

I am hoping for a release in June with this thing fixed; sadly,
the TEI Technical Council meeting last week dealt with
some of the outstanding issues, which would hasten a
release; but identified some new areas of fun, which may
delay it.

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk