Hi there,

I feel similarly uneasy about a global tools attribute, but I don't
think there's any existing attribute that could be used instead; I
wonder if it could easily be constrained so that it can only contain a
list of xml:ids that exist as attributes of a creatorApp tag?

Cheers,
Martin

Martin Holmes
Half-Baked Software, Inc.