Cuba has some excellent diving. Being Irish, America's problems with
that country don't bother me.... 8^)

Pat.

>>> [log in to unmask] 12/05/2006 20:33 >>>
>As of late, the only Cayman liveaboard had been the Aggressor.  Years
ago,
there was the "Little Cayman Diver" (which Bob Ling coined as the
"Little
Crowded Diver" for good reason), but they went out of business several
years
ago, mostly IMO due to poor business practices.  <

Everyone here (the bucket)  knows that Caribbean warm water diving is
absolutely useless.

I'll except COZ from this. Don't sell your house before I've seen it,
Chuck.

If you want to dive anywhere near the US, go for the cool/cold water
destinations. For warm water, do Asia.

Damn, and the Feesh isn't here anymore. This could have been fun.

michi

(yes, I do have a trolling license)