That would be great too see. I have always loved the Georgian alphabet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Constructed Languages List [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Mark J. Reed
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 8:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: I may not be a bearded, left-handed, gay Lithuanian, but...

On 6/1/06, Henrik Theiling <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I collect dictionaries, too.  The thicker, the better.  The weirder,
> the better.  Currently I'm waiting for quite a normal book: a Romance
> Etymological Dictionary.

Amazon just shipped my copy of Aronson's Georgian grammar. :)  I would
love a Romance Etymological Dictionary, though.  I don't suppose the
one you're waiting for is English? :)
If I had one of those, I wouldn't have to bug romlang with nagging
questions like my recent one about the origin of words for "beach".
:)

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>