Je 01.42 atm 2006.08.04, James CHANDLER skribis
>My impression is that the Ido Wikipedia is not "marking time", but
>rather growing at a sustainable pace.  Quality is important, not
>just quantity (Ok, I don't really expect an Esperantist to understand that..)

I'm glad to hear that things have improved so far. The last time I
actually looked at articles, back around 10,000-11,000, the vast
majority seemed to be robot-generated statistics about every village
and hamlet along route 66 in the United States. Dave assures me that
they were _not_ robot-generated, but they certainly should have been,
which would have freed up his undoubted talents (see e.g. the Ido
article in the English wikipedia) for more productive work. I also
suppose that the new articles are nowhere near as truncated and
simply erroneous as the exoplanet article that caught my eye sometime back.

-- Don HARLOW