"Hypothesis" as the proper word, is agreed !

Humanoids instructed to use bones as weapons

and stones as first tools,

hypothesis developped by Arthur C. Clarke and Stanley Kubrick

in "2001: a Space Odyssey"

Primitive humans instructed to use a first rudimentary

planned language elaborated for them, but not by them,

and then evolving to natlangs,

is a personal hypothesis of mine.

Best regards,

Jacques