Den 2006-08-04 22:01:47 skrev Jacques Dehée <[log in to unmask]>:

> On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 19:52:24 +0100, Matthew Barnett
> wrote:
Of course Bablo is always there for those of us who think the English
mount may sometimes be a little too capricious to ride. I would be created
like a penguin if I ever as much as touched the thought of forbidding
anyone to post in a national language, and particularly in that Lingua
Franca Inglesa in which I am trying to convey my thoughts in this very
message.

But I for one shall try to remember to write only in an IAL in January
next year. I will very much appreciate if you remind me, should I happen
to forget this promise.

Kjell R

Använder Operas banbrytande e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/