I have a theory, but it is only a theory. The
Interlinguist/Occidentalist Ilmari Federn, who later
adopted the name Charles Sprague and came to live in
England in the late 1930s, worked at the "Financial
Times" in London. I think in the newspaper press.

It is possible that he added the text in Interlingue
to the standard Lorem ipsum passage.

Unfortunately, I never asked him about this when I got
to know him in the latter years of his life, in the
early 1990s.

Donaldus