Jörg Rhiemeier wrote:
> Hallo!
>
> I have made a few minor changes (two new cases, modified pronouns) to the
> grammar of Old Albic:
>
> http://wiki.frath.net/Old_Albic
>
> I am planning a major overhaul at a later date, so comment on it (readablity,
> what is better moved to a separate article, etc.) is appreciated.
>
> ... brought to you by the Weeping Elf

What you've got looks pretty good and well organized. Maybe a bit on the
long side for a wiki article, but you could easily split it up into
separate articles for each section if it starts getting too long.

Interesting how the inanimate nouns have a smaller number of cases. Is
there a natlang precedent for that? (I know that neuter nouns in some
languages have ambiguous forms, but that's not quite the same thing.)