The following is a "translation" for non-native English speakers. (I
am not a native one. Of course, I can have made a mistake along the
translation. If so, please let me know.)
Spoiler warning: do not read the translation before you try it for yourself!

-----------------

Spell Checker

I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC
It plainly marks for my review
Mistakes I cannot see.
I strike a key and type a word
And wait for it to say
Whether I am wrong or right -
It shows me straight away.
As soon as a mistake is made
It knows before too long,
And I can put the error right
It's rarely ever wrong.
I have run this poem through it;
I am sure you're pleased to know
It's letter perfect all the way
My checker told me so.

Thank you for the nice comprehension test.

Antonielly Garcia Rodrigues