-----Original Message-----
From: TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sebastian Rahtz
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 4:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TEI-related Debian packages

If you do not use the Debian packages hosted tei.oucs.ox.ac.uk, you can
stop reading now.

I have changed the package I maintain for the eXist XML database
from version "20060613" to "1.1", following changes in the source.
This has the unfoirtunate side effect that Debian/Ubuntu systems
think it is an _older_ version, so do not bother to upgrade.

If you use this eXist package, I recommend that you
remove it, and then install again. If you don't end
up with version 1.1, something has gone wrong!

If you pick up my Roma-related package
to put the TEI P5 Guidelines into eXist, you need
this upgrade.

With apologies for being cryptic, but I thought
I had better alert the small band of folks who
take advantage of this stuff

--
Sebastian Rahtz

http://www.oss-watch.ac.uk