Hi All,

I tried to download files listed below from the URL 'http://www.tei-c.org/Lite/DTD/' but was unable to download some of the files; 1) tei-lite.dsl 2) teilite.dec 3) teixlite.dec & 4) teilite.tag . Can anyone help me regarding this problem?

Index of /TEI/Lite/DTD

Experimental DSSSL stylesheet for TEI Lite
SGML prolog for generation of TEI Lite
XML prolog for generation of TEI Lite
TEI Lite dtd as output by Pizza chef (SGML version)
TEI Lite dtd as output by Pizza chef (XML version)
Tag description file for TEI Lite
The TEI Lite Extension DTD file (use this as a model when defining other views of the TEI dtd)
The TEI Lite Extension ENT file (use this as a model when defining other views of the TEI dtd)
ISO entities used by teixlite
ISO entities used by teixlite
ISO entities used by teixlite
ISO entities used by teixlite