Je 07.44 atm 2006.09.15, Carl MASAK skribis
>Dana (>):
>>Do you plan on adding any more natural languages?  That too would be
>>interesting to see and compare?
>
>Thank you. Encouragement is always helpful, even in a small pet
>project like this.
>
>I've added Swedish now, my mother tounge.
>
><http://masak.org/carl/wiki/Correlative_table#Swedish>
>
>I could probably add French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian on
>my own, and get them almost right. :) Maybe someone who knows the
>respective languages better will be able to proof-read them for me.

One point about the Latin table. The Esperanto and Ido tables, if I'm
not mistaken, use the same words for the correlatives in both their
relational and interrogative functions. Latin, however, had two
different sets of words for the two different functions. You've given
the "quis-quid" interrogative table, but there's also a
"qui-quae-quod" relational table. If I remember correctly (and it's
been almost half a century since my high-school Latin) it goes
something like this:

qui   quae  quod      qui    quae   quae
cuius cuius cuius     quorum quarum quorum
cui   cui   cui       quibus quibus quibus
quem  quam  quod      quos   quas   quae
quo   qua   quo       quibus quibus quibus

(This covers only the "quis - quid" of your table, which in its turn
omits the non-nominative-singular forms. I'd hate to even try to
research the rest ...)

>I hope the Unicode star symbol is rendered
>acceptably across all browsers, otherwise I will choose a more common
>symbol.

Since your page is in Unicode, you might want to change the 'cx' in
the Esperanto table to its actual value. Easiest way to do this -- a
system I sometimes use in quick-and-dirty editing -- is to replace
'cx' with '&#265;' which will then show up in all modern browsers set
to point to a standard font as the supersigned 'c'.

-- Don HARLOW