Paul wrote:
<<
I can't imagine any non-pathological reason for this kind of wide-
scale credit-taking, though, nor any possible way she may have
thought she could get away with it. It really boggles my mind.

She may have done it to get published in the online conlang
magazine:

http://conlanger.com/issue1.pdf

She's featured prominently, as are several of her plagiarized
scripts, on pages 20-21 (there's now a introduction to the issue
explaining as much).

On another note, did anyone here know there was a conlang
online magazine?  I'd never heard about it.

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.free.fr/