> On another note, did anyone here know there was a conlang
> online magazine?  I'd never heard about it.

I wasn't aware of this particular conlang journal either. I know that a
similar journal has been planned by various members on the ZBB for next
month (I've volunteered to write an article on Evidentiality for it if I
find the time), but I wasn't aware that we were competing against
another offering. I may get in contact with curlyjimsam (since I know
him vaguely) and find out if the journal is still going or if it is no
longer being published.