Den 21. sep. 2006 kl. 20.24 skrev Sai Emrys:

> In terms of technical requirements:
> * conference space for at least 40 people for 2-2.5 days
> * mics, digital videocameras, one speaker, table, projector, etc
> * food
> * near an airport
> * near hotels
>
> The best location for everyone would be east coast US, but we
> certainly can consider others. I'm afraid the pond hop may reduce the
> number of attendees considerably, though.

Well, I wasn't thinking of staging one myself, but I sure would like
to attend one. Transatlantic flights will tend to reduce me, though.
Coming to think of it, I think we could fill all these requirements
in my local community. Except the nearby hotels. But many of the
local peasantry habitually keep lodgings for summer guests, so...

LEF