Remi Villatel wrote:

> As far as you know, what is the
> largest numbers in your conlang?

Kash: the largest number in official use is cimaho [tSima'xo]  'quintillion,
10^18', borrowed < Gwr chih maq ho '1000 times-itself 6'(1). It would be
possible to create larger numbers on the same _cima+Gwr numeral_ pattern,
but it's considered impractical. Scientists etc. simply express such things
as powers of ten (using Kash words).

In popular use are cima-cima and praka-praka (based on the native term for
1000 million) which mean 'any inconceivably huge number, jillion,
gazillion'.

We don't yet have a term for "infinity", but I'm tending toward pinatrĂºs <
pinal 'count; number' + lus 'last'; of course it's not really the "last"
number since pinatrus hap mesa 'infinity plus one' etc. is always possible.
(1) chih was originally 1000 in base 8, but was adjusted up when the decimal
system was adopted.