Den 2006-09-28 10:06:49 skrev James Chandler <[log in to unmask]>:
   What the existing
> speakers of these creoles would make of this idea is
> quite another matter, of course.  To the best of my
> knowledge, no-one has ever put this question to a
> creole-speaking community.

The English that we un-natives speak is often also ridiculed and we will
always hear that it is not the right thing. To make apidgin out of it is
probably wrong, it is just regularizing grammatical mistakes!

We can say that Broken English is the IAL. We have got to come up with a
better option, if we can! :-)

Kjell R
--
Använder Operas banbrytande e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/